MISSION & VISION :
- To create a nurturing, caring and safe environment
- Engaging in quality teaching and learning in all grades
- Participate in extra & co curricular activities and at the same time making the school the centre of cultural, spiritual and physical growth
- To encourage meaningful parental involvement in the education of learners in partnership with the educators and non educators
- To uplift the learners so that they may rise above their circumstances and
- Impress our values of Faith, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Diligence, Unity and Pride (FIRED UP), consistently, in order to '' GROW TO GREATNESS"
The Kuils River Primary family endeavours to equip our valued learners to become independent, responsible and disciplined individuals who would make a meaningful contribution globally